Benefits of CorelDraw for Business
CorelDraw is one of the most popular graphics designing software available in market. This amazing designing Software meet the day-to-day demands of working designers. It is designed to edit two-dimensional images such as logos, posters etc. CorelDraw Graphics Suite software is available in the market and once installed in the computer, you can get easily start with your graphic designing work. There are lots of benefits of CorelDraw for Business as Corel draw is what you ask for, right from creating simple shapes and lines to complex ones which are used to create illustrations, clipart, logos etc.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020, the newest and most innovative product from Corel, which includes all the top-rated & latest tools found in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 and much more. Now you can design with the latest technology, including advanced support for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and 7 along with multi-monitor viewing, 4K displays & touch-device enhancements and much more. This latest graphics suite 2018 provides everything you need to deliver professional designing results with speed and confidence. You can buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 license from CorelDraw Reseller India – Wroffy Technologies.
Main Applications in CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018
- CorelDRAW 2018 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2018 – Image editing
- Corel CONNECT 2018 – Content finder
- Corel PowerTRACE 2018 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included in CorelDRAW 2017 application)
- Corel Font Manager 2018 – Font exploration and management tool
- Corel CAPTURE 2018 – Screen capture tool
- Corel Website Creator† – Website design
Supporting Applications in CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 7.1 – Task automation
- WhatTheFont – Online font identifier
- GPL Ghostscript (ZIP) – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2015 – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- 10,000 clipart and digital images
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 350 professionally designed templates
- 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
- Over 500 interactive frames and photo frames
Uses of CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020
CorelDraw provides users with different tools to create original images or drastically edit them. Some of the things users are able to do with the program are QR code generation, page layout and adding various special effects.
As a vector graphics editor, CorelDraw is used primarily for marketing and advertising businesses, particularly those that specialize in print advertising development. Outside of logos, CorelDraw is a program used in the professional space to create brochures, newsletters, business card etc. Some of the common uses of CorelDraw are: Magazine Designing, News Paper Designing, Books Designing, Illustration Making, Logo Making etc.
Features of CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020
- Export files, print multiple documents, or copy & paste large objects without delay.
- Instantly extract images from a client’s web site by using the new Corel CONNECT search toolbar.
- Work faster than ever before with large files in CorelDRAW and large images in Corel PHOTOPAINT.
- Save time and gain control when selecting objects by using the latest Freehand Pick tool, which lets you drag a freehand marquee around the objects or shapes you want to select.
- Explore new creative designing possibilities for refining your vector objects by using the new Smear tool, Twirl, Attract, and Repel tools.