CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 – Detailed Review
CorelDraw is a graphic design software program created by Corel Corporation. It’s a comprehensive set of applications focused on graphic design and digital illustrations. CorelDraw has long been the company’s primary application, and it has grown in popularity because of its speed and precision.
CorelDraw is commonly used by professional designers, industries, marketers, and engineers. CorelDraw Graphic Suite and CorelDraw Technical Suite are two prominent CorelDraw variations.
CorelDraw has interesting productivity features and is so simple to use that no other vector editor can compare. The tools provide you with complete control over the process, allowing you to achieve quick and dynamic results. Vector object editing has never been easier with tools like Twirl, Smear, Repel, and Attract. The Alignment guide allows you to position things according to your needs. CorelDraw is a must-have in the graphic design software list since it works well with huge files in Corel Photo-Paint. Applications like Barcode Wizard, Duplexing Wizard, Bitstream Font Navigator, and others are also supported.
Pros of Coreldraw Graphics Suite 2021
- The UI personalization is excellent.
- The design is quite modern.
- The training videos are very beneficial.
- You can choose between a permanent license and a subscription.
- Right-clicking results in fantastic vectorization.
- The use of the shaping docker is maximized.
Cons of Coreldraw Graphics Suite 2021
- The rendered print preview isn’t very accurate.
- It takes up more space; memory management needs to be improved.
Features of CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021
CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 offers a comprehensive set of capabilities that support a wide range of graphic design features. CorelDraw provides several features that might help you complete your design project faster.
- Integration with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams connectivity is included in Corel Graphics Suite 2021. You can now quickly and conveniently contact your client via video call if you have an issue. This avoids the loss of tone in a written communication and ensures that the conversation is clear and that all parties understand the directions.
- Live Commenting
CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 contains a digital trick. Within projects, you can comment and communicate, with all participants able to add and respond to notes or instructions. This allows you to collect comments or queries within the CorelDraw Suite project, allowing you to check off any changes you make and know you’ve finished them.
The dashboard tool in CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 is really useful. Consider this as your project’s core hub, where you save all the project files, collaboration notes, and any other necessary documentation.
- Multi-Asset Export
Corel Graphics Suite enables you to batch export your project to a variety of file types. As a result, you can now deliver your client a folder containing a variety of file formats.
- Perspective Drawing
Graphics Suite 2021 includes perspective drawing, allowing you to visualize your idea rapidly and easily. You can choose between 1, 2, or 3-point perspective, and you can freely move any items you create around the pane without causing any damage to the other design elements.
- Replace Colors
With CorelDraw Graphics Suite, you may easily change colors with the tap of a button. Simply choose the color you want to change and the color you want it to be replaced with, and CorelDraw will take care of the rest, exchanging all instances of the same color and saving you time.
What’s new in CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021?
This boxed version of CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 from Corel is compatible with 64-bit editions of Windows 10. It provides users with a complete suite of professional graphic design programs for vector illustration, layout, picture editing, design, and more. Over 7000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates, as well as 1000 high-resolution digital photos, over 1000 TrueType and OpenType fonts, 150 professionally created templates, and over 600 fountain, vector, and bitmap fills, are available to users.
Perspective Drawing, Multipage View, Image Adjustment, Multi-Asset Export, Live Comments, Project Dashboard, Pages Docker/Inspector, Autofit Page, Snap to Self, HEIF Support, and Export or Import Font Collections are among the new features in CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021. In addition, numerous features from the 2020 edition have been improved for this year’s release.
CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 simplifies complex workflows with new precision layout features and the Draw in Perspective function.
- Perspective Drawing: Draw objects or draw sceneries in perspective faster and more efficiently than ever. Choose from 1, 2, or 3-point perspective, draw or add an existing set of items to a shared perspective plane, and freely move and modify objects without losing perspective.
- Snap to self: A new setting allows you to prohibit objects from snapping to their own snap points, allowing you to easily and precisely move and change design elements.
- Guidelines: You can now switch views from world scale to page dimensions with a single click when working with guidelines, and custom guidelines are now easier to handle.
Adaptable Design space
The new processes put you in control of your pages and assets; you can go from idea to output in record time.
- Multipage view: View, manage and modify all of your project’s digital assets in one place with the multipage view. You may easily move objects between pages, compare designs side by side, and freely shift pages around to arrange them however you want.
- Multi-asset export: When you’re finished designing, you can generate a customized list of page and object components to export with a single click.
- Enhancements to the Symbols Workflow: An improved Symbols workflow saves time by allowing you to swiftly search extensive libraries for symbols and identify them more easily amid other items.
Enhanced Image Editing
PHOTO-PAINT and CorelDraw 2021 include powerful new photo editing features that are designed to enhance images in fewer steps.
- Improved Color replacement: The new Replace Colors tool has been rewritten from the ground up to provide a faster, easier path to perfect photographs.
- Adjustments Workflow: Use Corel PHOTO-PAINT’s reimagined Adjustments workflow to apply necessary image adjustments non-destructively, in real-time, and in perspective, with the Local Adjustment Mode making it easy to tailor a filter to a specific image area.
- HEIF file format compatibility: Both PHOTO-PAINT and CorelDraw 2021 now support the standard photo format used on the iPhone.
From within your shared CorelDraw design file, you can stay connected with colleagues and clients while receiving real-time comments and annotations from one or more contributors.
- Live Comments: The new Live Comments feature in CorelDraw 2021 allows you to annotate and comment on a document in the CorelDraw application, with all feedback displaying in the working file immediately.
- The ability to search reviewer comments has been improved in the Comments inspector.
- Dashboard: An easy new project dashboard serves as your collaboration hub, making cloud file storage, organization, and sharing a delight.
- Microsoft Teams and CorelDraw application: Within your Team channels, collaboratively review designs with team members in real-time.
You can now use a real cross-platform experience on Windows, Mac, web, iPad, and other mobile devices. CorelDraw application expands what’s possible on mobile and tablets with a new touch-optimized user experience and a new iPad application which makes it even easier to design on the move. You can also work with Windows tablets that support the Real-Time Stylus pen.
What’s included in CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021?
CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 includes CorelDraw for vector illustration and page layout, Corel PHOTO-PAINT for editing images and pixel-based design, Corel Font Manager for font search and management, PowerTRACE for AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing, CorelDraw application for online vector illustration and graphic design via a web browser or your iPad, CAPTURE for screen capture, and AfterShot 3 HDR for raw image editing.
Comparison CorelDraw vs. Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator is a vector-based program by Adobe, and CorelDraw is a vector-based program by Corel. Both are designed to produce beautiful graphics and illustrations.
- Both CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator feature a variety of vector-based design tools. Their features are effective and produce professional outcomes.
- CorelDraw is the more affordable option. You get a better deal when you buy the suite as a subscription or a one-time payment plan. Adobe Illustrator is more expensive, and there is no option for a one-time purchase.
- CorelDraw provides the best collaboration tools as you don’t have to leave the application to comment. There is currently no in-app functionality for Adobe Illustrator.
- The compatibility of CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator is excellent. Both Mac and Windows are supported.
- Anyone can learn CorelDraw because it is user-friendly and has a low learning curve. On the other hand, Adobe Illustrator is considered mature software with steep learning curves.
If you have to choose, CorelDraw is the logical choice. When it comes to collaboration, it is by far the most powerful graphics suite available, surpassing even Adobe’s Creative Cloud.
You can use CorelDraw on a yearly subscription basis or a perpetual license based on your budget and requirements. The perpetual license will cost you ₹ 64,000 only one time. At the same time, the annual subscription comes at ₹ 30,000.
|CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 Single User Business License including 1 Year CorelSure Maintenance||Perpetual - WIN/MAC||₹ 64,000 + 18% GST|
|CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 Enterprise License - includes 1 year CorelSure Maintenance (3 Pack)||Perpetual - WIN/MAC||₹ 1,28,000 + 18% GST|
|CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 Single User License 365 days subscription||Yearly Subscription - WIN/MAC||₹ 30,000 + 18% GST|
How to Buy CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021
CorelDraw Graphic Suite 2021 is one of the most comprehensive graphic design software packages available. Wroffy Technologies is your best Corel partner if you want to buy CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2021 online in India. We not only have this product accessible with authentic and proper licensing, but we also have some of the greatest pricing available, so you can be sure that if you buy from us, you’ll be getting the most value for your money. Along with this, we also provide technical assistance, so if you ever have any issues or problems, we’re here to help you with whatever you need.