Introduction To Microsoft Office 365 & It’s Amazing Features
In this blog post we will give you an quick introduction to Microsoft Office 365 for business with benefits of O365 Office suite, Office 365 services and lot more. Microsoft Office 365 for business is the new Cloud application suite developed by tech giant Microsoft and one of the best cloud based service recommended for small, medium & large business. Based on cloud computing and it works on Software as a Service model. In SaaS cloud service, all the provided software are hosted, installed and maintained in the cloud.
Office 365 helps business to increase employee productivity by saving time, money and resources. Office 365 is a cloud-based service that provides the best business emailing solutions and productivity tools like Mailbox, Skype, One Drive, Online Docs , Online Word, Yammer, Online Excel and Calendar which helps you and your team to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. In short – Office whenever and wherever you need it.
There are different office 365 plans available and one can easily subscribe any of the plans as per their requirement.
Features & benefits of Office 365 for Business :
- Easily Accessible : Office 365 applications & services can be accessed from anywhere in the world provided you have internet access.
- Automatic Updates : Ready-to-use softwares are provided by the cloud itself to its users with automatic updates.
- Prevents Data Loss : Your Data is safe as it is backed up on the cloud.
- Great Security : Every Office 365 user gets a unique username & password to authenticate their user account & proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe.
- Reduces IT Expenses: It reduces your IT Infrastructure cost as well as the cost of updating the software. Pay as you want – You pay to subscribe the tools & services as per your requirements.
Tools & Services offers by Office 365 :
Office Online: Office Online is almost similar to the desktop version MS Office, but the only difference between the two is that Office Online can be used only if you have internet access which makes it easier for you to create, modify, collaborate & share data with others.
The apps provided in Office Online are:
- Mail box : You can stay connected to your emails with Microsoft powered search & You get OWA (Outlook Web Access) which is similar to Outlook.
- Skype for Business : Skype for Business which combines instant messaging, voice, online meetings and video conferencing, providing users with the rich and consistent experience of a consolidated system.
- Word Online : Create, edit, collaborate & share your word documents or files from anywhere.
- Excel Online : Analyze and organize your data in Excel spreadsheets & workbooks.
- PowerPoint Online : Create powerful presentations and share with your team from anywhere anytime.
- OneNote Online : Helps you in information gathering and multi-user collaboration. Users can make handwritten or typed notes, drawings, screenshots, videos, and audios.
- Calendar : Helps you to Invite, set reminders and track RSVP to manage your schedule.
- OneDrive : Save your photos, videos, documents, spreadsheets, etc and access them from anywhere.
- Docs : Share your documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Sway & PDF). You can upload the documents from Computer or OneDrive.
Exchange Online : Exchange Online is an application by Microsoft that helps IT managers to take centralized control for all the mailboxes in your company allows you to set security, set mail policy, filter spams & malware etc. In addition, it also has data loss prevention capabilities.
SharePoint Online : SharePoint Online is a web application that helps you modernize your on-premises infrastructure. Therefore, you can either create team sites or portals to share, discover and collaborate on content with your team inside and outside your organization from anywhere.
Skype for Business : Skype for Business helps you to interact with your team via instant messaging, Voice over Internet Protocol, Video Audio conferencing and much more. It also helps you to connect to your team from anywhere and at any time.
Yammer : Yammer is an enterprise-based social networking service that helps to interact & connect privately with an organization.
How to Buy Office 365 for Business Plans ?
Well office 365 offers different Plans for business like Office 365 business, office 365 business premium, office 365 business essentials, Office 365 Pro Plus, Office 365 Enterprises 1, Office 365 Enterprises 3, Office 365 Enterprises 5. If you our confused which office 365 plans will be best suited for your organization then our Microsoft Specialist can help you choose one. You can buy Office 365 Plan from any O365 Partner in India – Wroffy Technologies is one the leading Office 365 Partner in India and have credit large Office 365 deployments of thousands of users across multiple Locations of India & helped a range of SME’s find the perfect business emailing solutions they need in the cloud. We specialize in adapting Microsoft Office 365 to your Organizational needs and deploys Microsoft application for business. We’ll not only help you with Email/Calendar/Contacts but also the features where your Team can use the Collaboration features that can actually increase employee productivity. We will setup, train and support your Organization all the way and we really do go that extra mile whenever it is required.
Simply call +91 9650715971 | 9560839666 or Email : [email protected] with your queries & requirement and our team will get back to you with the solution.