We have a great opportunity available for a highly qualified Cloud Presales Solutions Engineer focused on Microsoft Azure in India. This role will provide technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities. The successful candidate will develop general knowledge across all IT areas and assist in the assessment, architectural reviews, design, demonstration, and enhancement of technology solutions as required.
If you have a successful track record helping organizations navigate their journey to cloud-based platforms, this is a great chance to excel at what you love doing.
- Work closely with the Sales team to provide full presales assistance in support of the successful achievement of sales targets.
- Illustrate the value of the company’s solution to prospects in a compelling manner.
- Responsible for aligning the company’s capabilities (products and services) with client business requirements through a professional and ethical business approach.
- Involve in Proof-Of-Concept (POC) activities in order to assist sales in closing deals
- Work closely with sales team to generate leads and opportunities
- Assisting Internal Development team to develop cloud Native Application to deploy the solution using best practices
- Develop Cloud-native technical approach and proposal plans identifying the best practice solutions meeting the requirements for a successful proposal. Create, edit, and review documents, diagrams, and other artifacts in response to RPPs RFQs and Contribute to and participate in presentations to customers regarding proposed solutions.
- Cloud Architecture: Develop Public/Hybrid cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations, Microservices architecture, and Hybrid cloud integration architecture.
- Cloud Deployment: Hybrid Cloud architecture design, integration, and security, experience in cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc.
- Design deployment architecture for IaaS / SaaS /PaaS that will address our client’s business needs and lead teams that will implement them for our clients.
- Experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.) is good to have
- Experience with workload migration automation tools (multi-cloud)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Chef)
- Cloud native logging and monitoring stacks (ELK, EFK, ELE etc)
- Cloud architect certified (GCP, Azure, AWS etc.)
- DevOps and Agile methodologies, processes and tools.
- 5+ years of experience spanning at least two cloud IT disciplines including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management, or operations
- Experience creating, deploying, and operating large scale applications on AWS/Azure/GCP
- An advanced level Cloud Certification is an added advantage
- Understanding of microservices and serverless architecture is an added advantage
- Coding experience in one or more scripting languages e.g. Java, Python, NodeJS, bash etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Should have hands-on experience of working on Cloud (AWS, Azure).
- Should understand the costing of different cloud services and optimizations.
- Should have experience with all major AWS (or) Azure services.
- Conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in AWS / Azure.
- Azure Certifications is a must.
Key Personal Attributes:
- A strong stage presence and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Proficient in technology consulting, training and development
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Proactiveness – Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies