The Business Head must be an effective negotiator and an excellent communicator in working with clients, vendors and OEM as well as with internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for Digital First on product & technology, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of ownership.
- P&L responsibility of the business
- Recruiting, Account management, Client servicing, Heading day to day operations, Business Development & reporting to the management.
- Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations at each level
- Spearheading the both IT and Digital vertical & looking at long-term business visions & goals with the management.
- Create and maintain strong industry relations with existing clients.
- Front-end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM.
- To create engagement via digital marketing plans to ensure maximum brand visibility.
- Grow the business by identifying potential clients and leading the business development portfolio.
- Defining a comprehensive growth strategy for the business and strengthening the key verticals of the business. (Software, Hardware & Digital)
- Setting high standards of client service in terms of ROI and turn-around time.
- Set processes and practices in place to define business verticals.
- Leveraging existing clients/brands to further business objectives.
- 8+ years of experience in a business development/client servicing role, selling IT Hardware and software licensing.
- Understanding of Digital Transformation, Software Licensing, Firewall, Endpoint Protection, MDM Solution, Cloud Computing, CRM etc.
- Great communication, presentation skills and client servicing skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proactive and a self-starter. Skills:- Sales, Operations, Business Development, Team Management, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Account Management, Client Servicing and Entrepreneurship
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets.
- MBA & Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferably from prestigious institutions.
- 10+ years of product management experience developing and launching products, Team Management, Sales & Marketing.
- Experience managing multiple projects – prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Ability to develop & drive business strategy
- Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a short iteration cadence
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal Skills.