- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Ideate, plan, and maintain an editorial calendar supporting the lead generation and brand development goals of the team.
- Preparing well-structured drafts
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Ideate, outline, write, peer-review, edit, and publish business and technically-focused content for emails, web pages, blog posts, case studies, solution guides, brochures, and white papers.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Commitment to excellence in communication from initial concepts to the published product—the candidate is committed to flawless content.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a technically-focused content writer within an IT services.
- Best-practice experience with and understanding of Confluence, Microsoft Word, Grammarly, Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, ActiveCampaign, or equivalent.
- Has worked closely with marketing teams, providing content marketing leadership, coordination, and content development.
- Understands the business domain and technical aspects of software platforms e-commerce, content management, data management, analytics, and mobile applications.
- Early career experience as a developer or software consultant is desirable.