7 reasons business should use Skype for BusinessIshika Rao
Days were gone when meetings required employees to gather physically face-to-face in the same room. But today with the help of innovative technology scenario has changed, with the help of video conferencing tool like Skype for Business is changing the way of business communication.
Skype lets you connect with your co-workers or business partners in your company or anywhere around the world. You get great instant messaging application which helps in increasing productivity.
- Instant messaging means instant revert : It’s a much faster way of communication than email. All available co-workers can be seen and you can get instant revert.
- Saves Time : Skype for Business gives you an additional way to communicate that doesn’t get in the way of phone and email. Skype for Business helps you become more productive.
- Easily share files : Skype for Business let you share files and with Skype for Business Enterprise, you can also share your desktop so that someone can see what you’re working on.
- Easy integration with Exchange : Skype for Business works with the products you’re already using.
- Available from anywhere with any mobile devices : Skype for Business is available for all devices including iOS and Android. So you can connect anywhere anytime.
- Skype for Business is Secure : Skype for Business provides enterprise-grade security that keeps your company safe from Intrusions.
- Wroffy has business-grade dependability and reliability : When you get Skype for Business from Wroffy which is a Microsoft Partner, you get our 5 9’s uptime SLA.
Want to know more about Skype for Business ?
Learn how Skype for Business can improve team collaboration and communication and increase productivity. To know the difference between Skype for Business Standard and Enterprise, contact us at +91 9650715971 or 9560839666.