Explore career opportunity with a leading reputed IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services provider in Gurgaon, India with Pan India operations. Based in Gurgaon, company offers IT technology solutions as well as segment-specific architecture roadmap to a large number of mid-size to large organisations to build a more resilient, adaptive and network infrastructure. You will be responsible for sales of software solutions and products that the company deals in. You will need to have proven sales skills in order to penetrate the market with software products like Windows, Office 365, Firewall etc.
Designation: Business Development Manager ( Female Candidates )
Experience: 1-3 Yrs
Job Details :
Primary responsibility to generate leads, make strong solution sales pitch, negotiate and close deals for IT Products.
Preferably familiar, with the technologies like Cloud Services, Microsoft Products Firewall, Internet Bandwidth, Antivirus solutions etc.
Lead Generation and Relation Building
- Primary responsibility to generate leads, make strong solution sales pitch, negotiate and close deals.
- Work closely with Senior management to define the sales strategy and execute it.
- Willing to hit the ground running and take up aggressive targets.Responsible for making daily calls and field visits into existing accounts in territory.
- Provide inputs to product management based on customer needs, trends & competition to build product road-map.
- Executive Relation Building and Stakeholder Relation building experience.
- Responsible for executing Sales Campaigns.
Reporting , Projects and Target Structure
- Providing weekly dashboard reports and providing analysis and projections based on data.
- New Business Revenue (through cross sells, up-sell and green field accounts)
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual target projections and forecasts based on target structure above.
- Provide important client feedback or information that would need to be discussed/addressed or acted on.
- Attend daily team reporting meetings and daily support meetings.